Snacks For Slim Down
Are you participating in the slimming down of weight on the Slim Down Summer Challenge? Let me be the first to encourage you to keep up the 1 mile a day to make it to 30 miles in 30 days. Since Starting Slim Down Summer I have been working on having healthier, simple and tasty snacks for my Slimming Down the weight. Maybe some of my snack ideas will help you along your journey.
Slim Down Snacks:
These snack could be good for Back To School snacks too!
- Cucumbers & Yogurt. Mix 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt with 1 teaspoon dill weed, 1 teaspoon onion powder and 1/2 teaspoon garlic. Let it sit for 20 minutes and serve with sliced cucumbers.
- Pretzels & almond butter or celery filled with almond butter
- String Cheese & 1/2 cup grapes
- Blueberries fresh from the freezer. Crunchy and yummy.
- Put frozen bananas in the blender. Blend until smooth and it tastes like banana ice cream.
- Apple sauce sprinkled with cinnamon & granola
- Slice an apple super thin. In a skillet put 1/8 cup water, 1/2 tablespoon cinnamon, 1 packet Stevia and heat. Tastes like apple pie.
- Popped popcorn – the old fashioned way on the stove with minor about of oil. Not microwave!
- Animal Crackers or Vanilla Wafers.
What snacks do you love that are low calorie?
Slim Down Summer — Challenge Days
Day #1 Slim Down Summer Challenge – 30 mile in 30 days.
Day #2 Slim Down Summer Challenge - Slow Down and reconnect.
Day #4 Slim Down Summer Challenge – Tackle A Job
Day #5 Slim Down Summer Challenge – Slim Down In Seconds
Day #6 Slim Down Summer – Exercise Easily
Day #7 Slim Down Summer Challenge – A Quickie Slim Down