Dollar General can save you a bunch of money if you use your manufacturer coupons and shop the sales. Check the Tip Resource Coupon Database to find coupons and head to Dollar General for some great savings.
Dollar General is pleased to accept Manufacturer’s Coupons and Dollar General Store Coupons at any of our more than 9,500 stores. These coupons come from a variety of sources, including, but not limited to, newspapers, magazines, print-at-home (internet), direct mail, product packaging, and in-store coupon boxes.
Dollar General accepts Manufacturer’s and Dollar General issued coupons (Including internet coupons) that meet these requirements:
- Coupons must be original (no photocopies)
- Coupons must have a scan-able barcode or valid promotion code
- Coupons must have a printed expiration date
- Coupons can be redeemed only for items sold at Dollar General, and can be redeemed only for the exact same item (package weight, size, etc.)
- Coupons for free items are only accepted if a purchase is required to get one free
- Maximum of two coupons per item. One coupon must be a Manufacturer’s Coupon and the second coupon must be a Dollar General Coupon as long as neither coupon states that it is not valid with other coupons
- Does not double coupons. They are redeemed at face value only.
- If the coupon does not scan at the register, the cashier should inform you Dollar General is unable to accept your coupon. They do not allow manual overrides at the register for coupons printed from the Internet.
Vegas locations are:
5991 W Cheyenne Ave
2905 S Maryland Pkwy
8610 Spring Mountain Rd
1815 E Flamingo Blvd
5675 S Rainbow