How to tell a Target printable coupon from a manufacturers coupon.
I love making my own sale at Target! To do this it is necessary to tell a Target Store coupon apart from the manufacturer coupons at Target.com coupon spot.
Stacking coupons at Target is a great way to get amazing deals. Stacking (see my 101 section) refers to using one store coupon and one manufacturers coupon on the same item. Target has printable store and manufacturers coupons both available on their store site to print, but it can be hard to tell which ones are Target and which ones are manufacturers.
- Manufacturer coupons generally say “When You Buy”
- Target Store coupons generally say “With purchase of” or have no preemptive wording.
Watch for Target Store coupons in several other places and those can be stacked with manufacturer coupons too. Sign up for Target Mobile Coupons, watch Sunday newspaper inserts for Target Store coupons, Target Beauty bags (available for request every once in while) and Target home mailers (some people are lucky enough to get these in the mail from Target.)
Learn more about maximizing your savings at Target stores with my Target 101 resource and also my Target Shopping videos.
See this weeks best deals at Target.
HOT TIP: Double your savings at Target or as I like to say “Make Your Own Sale”
1. Open the Tip Resource Coupon Database
2. In a new window open the Target Store Coupons.
3. Search through the Target coupons and the search for a manufacture coupon on the Tip Resource database.
4. Use both coupons (stacking) and Make Your Own Sale!
Thank you Totally Target for the photos.